Thursday, June 18, 2015

Diving back in.....

Well.... I had to take a couple days off because I thought my head might explode.  There are so many different things going on at once in this class.  I tried to dive into everything at once, but got completely overwhelmed.  After reading through discussions, blogs, Twitter, etc. I know I'm not alone.
Sometimes I feel like it's a roller coaster.  I get so excited when I learn about a new technology... then life happens and I don't end up spending the time to really learn how to use and integrate that technology so it gets forgotten.  Then I learn about another one and the process repeats......
As of today, I will dive back in with a positive attitude!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I feel the same! I joined the class late and still feel so far behind. I am really enjoying learning all of these (new to me) technologies, but I worry I am missing so much! I guess learning is the bottom line, and I am doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what's taking the most time is reading and contributing to the discussions! I think the wiki planning is taking the most time, but I'm sure that will dwindle as we finalize our work. Just know that you're not alone, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely not alone! I appreciate that these blogs and tweets have become not only an academic resource, but a sort of summer classes support group as well! I try to take one weekend day where I refuse to think of either classes or work -- it's helping me stay (moderately) sane through this.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete